Cruisin'


The sun came out while I was on Santa Monica Boulevard this morning and now I'm cruising the Miracle Mile.  I just heard the most awesome radio commercial...too bad it was for In/Out burger. hm.
Next stop Mullholland Drive~ I used to go up there when I needed to get away from traffic and smog.  SO beautiful and the smell of rain and Eucalyptus trees is so calming.  The sun came out in the valley and made Ventura Blvd. sparkle (as it only can from a distance) and I thought of Paul Bonesteel- because I passed THREE Taco Trucks!!!!  
Lunch at California Pizza kitchen and breakfast at Jerry's Deli will complete my culinary tour of America before getting on the plane tomorrow and flying into the unknown... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Betty Rides Again

Black Coffee

BLOG-O-RAMA!