TACO TUESDAY

So, the flight from Ashe-Vegas to Minneapolis was brilliant.  Amazing sunrise- mountains silhouetted by stunning lines of pink and orange- and smooth flight.

From MN to LA however... sigh. let's not talk about it.  let's just say I'm one xanax short...

When I used to live in LA, I found the best fish tacos in the universe!  As soon as I got to here yesterday, I went right to Rubio's, and low and behold...it was Fish Taco Tuesday!!!!  only $1
sweet!

it's a good thing I had sustenance, because it took me FOREVER to drive to my friend's house in horrendous traffic and rain.  Thank goodness I remember how to get around here (well, roughly- i mean, people who live here don't always know how to get around this crazy town).


Comments

jtkasben said…
Just took a minute to see if you had started your blog... sur-nuff!! so, do you automatically send out e-mails when you post to your blog... like Michael Butler does???

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Betty Rides Again

Black Coffee

BLOG-O-RAMA!