Straight to the Montage- Surprise!

When I originally started this program (PhD Weightloss), I was going to put it online, but I just couldn't bring myself to put it out there right away:

1.  What if I fail (again!)?
2.  What if the hater-trolls come out?
3.  What if I actually don't believe in the program and feel like a fraud.

There's probably more, but it doesn't matter, because here's the surprise part:  I actually started this program 8 weeks ago!!!!!!!  What's funny is that one of the reason's I could never seem to stick to anything is I had this crazy Montage Fantasy where somehow I would only have to:

1.  Have a great idea.
2.  Have a great soundtrack.
3.  Really, really want to just be thin and healthy and somehow- POOF- I would be at the end of the movie, having learned all the lessons and be a size 6 with self-effacing modesty and a great wardrobe, with only three or four 2-minute sessions at the gym (looking very determined of course).

So, I'm going to stack some of the videos from my journey so far, and will label them as they happened, but, and here's the funny part, it will be kind of like a montage...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Betty Rides Again

Black Coffee

A Letter to the Prime Minister