Asheville to Standing Rock

This journey of 1558 miles starts with a single step... out the door, to the car: Asheville to Standing Rock, North Dakota.

This is not practical and there are so many unknowns.  Perfect!  The last five years has been a roller coaster down into certain parts of my own personal hell, and up to the most amazing experience of my adult life: marriage.  I didn't realise how going into partnership really challenges me to find out who I am in this new context.  Fast forward to three weeks ago when that still little voice said, "could I really?" I mean, we have a house, kittens, work... but the little voice kept prodding, "go!"

Nashville the first night, then Lawrence, Kansas; then Hot Springs, South Dakota; finally, to Standing Rock, North Dakota.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Coffee

Blue Betty Rides Again

BLOG-O-RAMA!